segunda-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2013

UFO APPEARS IN PHOTO, LOS ANGELES, CA

After dinner in the restaurant, the witness took a picture of the place with an Iphone 5 to post on Facebook. He said at the time took the picture, there was nothing in heaven or on the streets because of was past 03:00 am. See below for the complete story posted on the MUFON website.
UFO (zoom)
UFO (zoom)

Click photo to enlarge
Description of Sighting Report
On February 17, 2013 i was out that night with a couple of friends. 
We had a couple of beers and deceided to go get something to eat around 2am. 
We ended up at the local hamburger resturant down the street since they stay open until 3am. 
I deciede to take a picture of the sign infront of the returant to post it up to my facebook. When i took the picture i didnt notice anythig in the sky. 
It was 2am so it was pretty quite and no cars out on the street. I would have noticed if there was a helicopter or a plane passing by. 
Later that day when looking over the pictures with my wife i noticed something in the top right corner of the picture. I zoomed into the picture and i could not explain what it was and my wife couldnt explain it either. 
My first thought was that it has to be like a ballon caught on the electrical wires below or somthing like that. I went back out to the same place i took the picture and no balloon was caught in the powerlines. 
I took the picture with my Iphone 5 Camera. 

Original Links Photo_01  Photo_02

Nenhum comentário:

UFOs Arizona - 02-03-2022